- Pick your baby up and sniff their bottom to see if it needs changed.
- During the "toddler-years" you will almost always head off to Target, Church, or a Play-date with some schmootz on your shoulder... it's your new accessory.
- Pull the biggest boogers you've ever seen out of your child's nose - like you've done it for years, often without a tissue... where do I put it now?!
- While changing a diaper, you think to yourself, "Ah ha, there are the peas from last night..."
- You try to catch vomit in your hands... yum.
Motherhood is full of surprises.