Monday, May 4, 2009

on the mend

We're on the mend again... I think this will be it for a while (cross my fingers).  We have been to the doctor's office so much, I'm pretty sure we've paid their rent for the month.  B's ear infection is all clear and her cough is finally gone.  
N had a reactive airway-thing, so we were in and out changing meds, etc.  Now he's on breathing treatments and doing better.  Clearly, he wasn't happy to wait, but he does well with his treatments at home.  
 I'm happy we switched to our current pediatrician - she rocks and the kids like her.  

3 comments:

  1. Oh, J...I don't know how you do it? And did B just tell you her ear hurt cause I always wonder if my girls have one? And the one of N upset on the table...truly make me sad and smile all at the same time. Sick or not sick, you're so blessed to have such beautiful and wonderful babes!! :) Miss you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww he's so cute! I realize it's not a "cute" thing to be sick, but he is with his treatment mask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody, can i borrow you thing on the side about comments? I love it! did you see i also borrowed your little clock :) you do a great blog babe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails