Thursday, August 20, 2009

reunion

So... it has been 15 years since I graduated from High School.  YIKES.  Our class had yet to hold a reunion and it was finally organized for our 15th.  The good news?  I got to catch up with a lot of friends.  
I had the best excuse to spend some well needed time with my two best girl friends...  
We have been friends for over 20 years!  
The guys entertained each other and were good sports... such jokesters.   
Really though, many of us went to college together, too.  But it was fun remembering High School. 
N's favorite part was the unlimited Oreo cookies.
Many of us have some little kids running around...
I still can't believe how grown up my girl friend's girls have become...

It was a fun couple of days with my girls.  I miss them already.  

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there :) You all look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails