Monday, September 21, 2009

N our MVP

N had his surgery on Friday and came through like a champ.  We are so grateful everything went so good.  
After surgery, I went back to recovery to wait for him to wake up.
  I said a *thank you* when he woke and sat up for Mommy.  
After a bit in the main recovery room we went to our private, family recovery room to let him wake up more and so we could be with Daddy and B.  No crying, just a little sleepy.  
B was such a loving big sister.  She was so sweet with him.
He requested his hat in the car and a strawberry milkshake.  
When we got home, he seemed like he was back to his happy self.
Here's to life's blessings.  Happy Monday.  

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting and waiting to hear!! Should have called, I know...sorry. But SO WONDERFUL to hear it went so well. You're so right...we are surrounded with life's blessings and I'm so thankful this can be counted as one of them!! Hooray for N! Champ!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad he is ok Jody! He is so cute...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails